How to Homeschool Under Colorado Law

Homeschool Notice of Intent

Option 1: Home-Based Education Law

File a Notice of Intent (NOI) and follow Home Based Education Law
independent (umbrella) school

Option 2: Non-Public School Law

Enroll in an independent (umbrella) school and follow policies
Teacher License

Option 3: Certified Colorado Teacher

Obtain a current Colorado teaching license.

Need more help? Go to for more information about homeschooling in Colorado.

For more details check out: how to homeschool in colorado